I’M JUST GONNA TITLE THIS ONE ‘THE EXPERIMENT’.
WHAT IS AIR?
YOU GOT YOUR SEX ADDICTS
YOU GOT YOUR GEEKS
YOU GOT YOUR FOREIGNERS
YOU GOT YOUR ALIENS
YOU GOT YOUR BASKETBALL PLAYERS
YOU GOT THE PEOPLE WHO THINK YOU’RE HIGH WHEN YOU’RE JUST FROM TUMBLR
YOU GOT YOUR VOLDEMORTS
YOU GOT YOUR INDIAN PEOPLE WHO THINK OMEGLE IS A GAME SHOW
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST YOU GOT YOUR FELLOW TUMBLR TROLLS
YOU GOT YOUR CAPTAIN OBVIOUS
You got your Voldemorts
Perhaps the reason I prefer Gwen with Lancelot is because I can’t fathom why anybody other than Merlin would choose Arthur over Lancelot
I’d choose Arthur over Lancelot in a heartbeat….
I’d definitely choose Arthur too.
You’re all nuts! Lancelot would make you breakfast in bed, he would adore you and spend every free time he had with you.. Arthur.. Well..
From now on Im going to speak like an anime protagonist giving an inspirational speech, because….. *clenches fist* because there are people who believe in me! People who are constantly giving me strength! And even if they’re not with me right now…. *faint smile at the ground*…. They’re always sending me their wishes a-and I want to be able to give them courage too!!!!
- Europeans: I drove forty minutes to the Netherlands for some groceries and then I popped into Germany to see some of my relatives before driving back home.
- Americans: I was in Florida, I drove for nine hours, now I'm still in Florida.
- #australians: i drove for nine hours #now i'm nine hours away from home #no one is here #the streets are empty #how did this happen #where has civilisation gone #i am alone in the universe #oh wait no there's an echidna it's okay
- Canadians: We left Toronto 2 days ago, We are still in Ontario, food is scarce. We are lost, soon we will have to eat each other to survive, oh wait there's a tims we're good.
- Russians: I was in Yakutia, I drove for twenty eight hours, now I'm still in Yakutia, I travelled by train for 6 days, I'm still in Russia. Don't even try to leave Russia. Don't forget: you're here forever. Accept it and suffer.
- The British: I drove for six hours, now I'm in the sea.